|1:60 F 7U-3 Cutlass.
Release date 05/2010
No. of parts 30
Length 216 mm
Wingspan 203 mm
Skill Level 4
Type description Fighter interceptor
Engine capacity 2 x 20,5 kN
Speed 1088 km/h
Already in 1946 the F7U had been built for the US Navy as a fighter/interceptor with a powerful rate of climb and it made it maiden flight in September 1948. It was the first US aircraft built from the outset for use with afterburning engines. It went into service with the US Navy at the beginning of the 1950s. This tailless aircraft received as armament the beam guided Sparrow 1 air-to-airmissile and was also used for armed reconnaissance missions.
- Historical Revell model kit
- Structural details on surfaces
- Simulated cockpit with pilot figure
- Landing gear with movable wheels
- 4 Pylons with Sparrow missiles
- Decals for 2 US Navy versions