|1:10 R/C TYRRELL P34 SIX WHEELER 1977 MONACO GP,
Tamiya is delighted to announce the re-issue of this classic body, this time with a souped up chassis and slightly updated markings!
The model was last released as Item 84263 back in 2012. It depicts the unique 6-wheeled Tyrrell P34 which was raced at the 1977 Monaco GP, and had different rear wing and engine covers to the car which raced at the Japan GP.
The model runs on the same specially hopped-up F103 6-wheel chassis which was previously used on Item 47359.
Hop-Up Option Parts included
Friction Damper Grease (53176)
TRF Special Damper (53901)
Low-Friction Pads (54138)
Carbon Reinforced F Uprights (54154)
Torque-Tuned Motor (54358)
Hi-Torque Servo Saver
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit. Length: 430mm, width: 204mm
• Features an accurate multi-piece polycarbonate body. Body, driver torso, mirror sections, rear wing, oil cooler and other aero parts come pre-painted for a simpler assembly process.
• Body cockpit and rear sections are pre-cut.
• A specially-modified version of the F103 is used, which provides 6-wheeled driving fun! The half double deck frame utilizes 1.5mm thick upper and 2.5mm thick lower FRP plates.
• Kingpin coil spring 4-wheel independent front suspension uses one-piece lower arm and separate left/right upper arms. The front 4 wheels are steerable, just as on the real racing car.
• The rear suspension features an FRP T-bar with TRF damper and low friction pads.
• Efficient direct-drive setup has the spur gear powered directly by the pinion.
• A built-in ball differential gives limited slip effect.
• Stickers are included to recreate the sponsor logos and other markings on the car, including Goodyear logos which were not depicted in Item 84263.
• Torque-tuned motor included for high-level performance.